Easkey, Sligo.ID: NWS0173601
Relax in style at this beautiful, homely property overlooking the sea in spectacular Easkey, Co. Sligo. This is more than your average holiday let: It's a spacious, stylish, comfortable, and exceptionally well-equipped family home, which is much-loved by all who stay in it. The house faces west toward the sea, and the river Easkey runs right by the property into the Atlantic. There is a large, secure, south-facing garden with a sunny patio and garden furniture to the rear and side of the property - an ideal play area for children and pets.
Renowned for its fishing, surfing, beautiful scenery, and sunsets, Easkey was voted "Best Place to Stay in Ireland" in 2013 by Newstalk listeners. It is a hidden gem on Ireland's unspoilt Atlantic coast.
This is a comfortable, airy, well-maintained family home with many hidden extras and personal touches. The accommodation comprises:
- Utility room with American fridge, laundry etc.
- Airy, large comfortable sitting area with open fire, cable TV, DVD player, and 3 sofas.
- Large master bedroom with king-size bed, double futon, dressing room, and ensuite bathroom with electric shower.
- Triple room with double bed and single bed.
- Third bedroom with single bed.
- Three bathrooms: one large toilet room downstairs, family bathroom with bath and shower plus ensuite with electric shower upstairs.
- Large, sunny, secure, south-facing garden to the rear and side of the property.
- Beautiful views of the Atlantic and Donegal from the house.
- Easy access to seafront and river for walks, surfing, fishing and exploring.
- Enniscrone (town, beach, links course, seaweed baths, spa), Ballina, Dunmoran Beach, Aughris Head and the Ox Mountains all within a short drive.
- Selection of good books, magazines, games and DVDs available at the house for rainy/lazy days!
Based on 5 ratings
Guest ratings are submitted by our customers after their stay.
From Sligo, take the N59 to Ballina. At Dromore West, turn right to the R297 to Easkey. In Easkey village, cross the river, then turn right after the bridge. Take a right at Easkey Surf Information Centre and follow the road round into Riverbank. Drive towards the sea and take the last turn on the left. No 20 is the house with the green door facing the Atlantic in the top, left corner.
I liked 20 Riverbank because apart from being close to shops and facilities it was also close to beautiful beaches, lakes, mountains and interesting walks and the scenery was breathtaking. The towns of Sligo and Ballina were also close by and we enjoyed the Arts Centre in Ballina and the forest walks close by. We also enjoyed the Model Niland and the Hamilton Galleries in Sligo and our visit to Yeats grave in Drumcliffe along with the awe inspiring views of Benbulben.
A homely spacious house with a well equipped kitchen.
Great house for a quiet & relaxing weekend with friends and family. Nice big kitchen and sitting area.
We liked every aspect of our house at 20 riverbank.We especally loved our location and view of the sea.They children loved going to the shop. They also loved going to waterpoint in nearby ennischorne and the beach.Thank you we loved our visit to sligo gorman family.
Sure! Please contact us with your enquiry and we will get back to you.
Operated by Visitravel Ltd., Registered in Ireland, No. 486102. Registered Office: FEXCO Centre, Iveragh Road, Killorglin, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
Copyright © 2013. Places To Stay.